Guwahati: The monsoon season is here and so are the skin problems. Redness, itching, pimples and Acne problems on the face increase as soon as the rainy season enters.
If you are also suffering from acne, this news may be of use to you.
We have come up with some home remedies prepared from turmeric that will not only relieve you of acne but also help you beautify your skin.
In fact, turmeric is something that has a variety of natural properties that work to solve all your skin problems. It mainly has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne. If one has acne marks on one’s face, use a 3 face pack prepared from turmeric.
Use turmeric, honey and lemon
- Pinch turmeric in a bowl to make this paste
- Add two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of lemon.
- Mix these three things and prepare a paste and wash the face after about 15 minutes.
- You can use this remedy twice a week to keep facial acne away.
How this remedy works
Honey works to moisturize the skin and lemon juice works to remove blemishes. Apply this face pack twice a week to get flawless skin.
Use turmeric and aloe vera gel
- First, remove the aloe vera gel in a bowl and add a pinch of turmeric to it.
- Mix these two things and make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face and leave for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash the face and then apply a moisturizer.
How the remedy works
Aloe vera gel removes blemishes like it cures acne. Apart from this, it also helps in removing extra oil from the skin. Turmeric contains curcumin which helps to remove acne from the face. This makes the skin look clean and glowing.
Clean facial dirt with turmeric, coffee and yogurt
- Take curd with ground coffee in a bowl and add a teaspoon of turmeric to it.
- Apply this paste on your face for 20 minutes.
- Then wash with lukewarm water and wash the face and apply a moisturizer.
How this remedy works:
Curd works to control the excess oil in the skin and coffee exfoliates the skin, thereby clearing the dirt accumulated in the skin.