Guwahati: The Assam government on Saturday will launch Mission Basundhara with the aim of my land and my rights.
Assam Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma will officially launch the portal in an event toady at Srimanta Sankaradeva Kalakshetra, Guwahati.
Mission Basundhara aims at providing nine land-related services on a mission mode. It is one of the dream projects of Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Under this mission, people can apply for the disposal of land-related problems from October 2, 2021, through a portal – basundhara.assam.gov.in – till November 30, 2021. The Revenue and Disaster Management (R&DM) Department will dispose of the applications in phases by May 10, 2022, when the Himanta Biswa Sarma-led BJP government at Dispur will complete a year.
The nine services that Mission Basundhara will render are –
- Land mutation by the right of inheritance.
- Land mutation after deed registration.
- Partition for undisputed cases. Also Read – ‘Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0’ is to make cities garbage-free: Narendra Modi
- Conversion of ‘annual patta’ to ‘periodic patta’.
- Reclassification of land.
- Striking names of persons who are no longer in possession.
- Allotment certificate to periodic patta.
- Legacy data update.
- Mobile number update of pattadaar. If people face any problem while applying through the portal, they can inform their respective circle officers. The government will also provide a toll-free number for that purpose.