Guwahati: Renowned Assamese singer and music composer Zubeen Garg has been admitted to Sajeevani Hospital in Dibrugarh after sustaining a head injury.
Zubeen was in Monohori Resort in Dibrugarh when he slipped in the bathroom.
A CT scan has been conducted by doctors to ascertain his condition, while his vital parameters are stable. Further details on his recovery are awaited. Doctors have revealed that the singer had a seizure following an epileptic fit. Zubeen has received 5 stitches on his head.
- Zubeen was admitted on Wednesday morning after he slipped in the bathroom on Tuesday evening.
- After he slipped into the bathroom he sustained a minor head injury and was bleeding for some time.
- Five stitches on the head
- Currently, he is under observation
- He is a little weak with mild confusion symptoms.
- His CT scan reports are normal and no internal injury has been found.
- Super specialized doctors are looking after Zubeen.
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has enquired about the condition of the singer.
- CM Sarma also asserted that if needed Zubeen will be taken to Delhi for further treatment.
- AIR Ambulance has been asked to be kept ready
- The entire treatment procedure is looked after by Assam Health Minister Keshab Mahanta.
- The hospital authorities said that he is now stable.