GUWAHATI: he National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to announce the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2020 results on Friday (September 11). The results will be released on the official website of the board.
Here is how to check JEE Mains 2020 results
1) Visit the official NTA website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains 2020 results”, a new page will appear on your screen
3) Enter your login credentials – application number and password and then hit submit button
4) Your JEE Mains 2020 results will be displayed on the screen
5) Download the results and take its print out for future references