GUWAHATI: The fire incident that took the lives of Ishan and Ivan Goswami at Wireless, Guwahati yesterday started from the kitchen of their home.
According to initial police investigation the fire spread fast from the kitchen. The kitchen was adjacent to the room where charred bodies of the two kids were found.
“We tried to find out the source of the fire. We assume that something was being cooked in the kitchen and thus fire started,” said an officer of Assam Police.
Meanwhile, after the post-mortem at GMCH, the bodies of Ishan and Ivan are being taken to Navagraha crematorium where their last rites will be performed.