GUWAHATI: The Government of India has changed a number of rules and regulations during the Lockdown 2.0.
Assam Police has shared the details of the activities that will be permitted from April 21.
Here is the list of activities and services allowed according to the National Directives.
SUPPLY OF ESSENTIAL GOODS:
- Wholesale, Retail and E-Commerce, while ensuring strict Social Distancing.
- Home Delivery to be encouraged.
MOVEMENT OF GOODS:
- All goods can be transported by Rail, Road and Air.
- Trucks can ply with 2 drivers and 1 helper.
- Repair shops and Dhaba on highways to operate.
MOVEMENT OF PERSONS:
- Private vehicles for emergency/ essential services, including medical and veterinary care.
- 4 wheeler: Driver + 1 person allowed in private vehicles, passenger seated in the back seat.
- 2 wheeler: Only driver permitted. No pillion rider allowed.
- All health services including AYUSH and veterinary facilities.
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Dispensaries, Pharmacies, Medical Labs,
- Collection centres, Pharma Manufacturing units, etc
- Inter and Intra state movement of medical-related personnel and material.
- Special Institution for Childrens, Senior citizens, Challenged and Underpriviledged individuals, etc.
- Disbursement of Social Security pensions.
- Operation of Anganwadis through doorstep delivery.
- Governemnt Entities will function as per the Guidelines.
- Oil and Gas related operations.
- Power sector, including Generation, Transmission, Distribution and related activities.
- Postal services including Post Offices.
- Telecommunication and Internet services.
- Water, Sanitization and waste management facilities.
- Banks and ATMs and connected operations.
- RBI, Regulated Financial Markets, SEBI and Insurance companies.
- Farming and all related operations, supply chains, logistics, machinery, etc.
- Fisheries and all related operations.
- Tea plantations and all related operations with maximum 50% workers.
- Animal husbandary, including poultry, livestock farming and related operations.
- Animal shelter homes, incuding Gaushalas.
- MNREGA works and Sectoral Schemes in irrigation and water conservation.
COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE ESTABLISHMENTS:
- Print and Electronic media, DTH and Cable services, IT and IT services.
- Data and Call centres for Government and CSCs.
- Hotels for stranded persons, medical/emergency and Air or sea crews.
- Quarantine Facilities.
- Self-employed Plumber, Electrician, IT repair, Carpenter and Motor mechanic.
CONSTRUCTION AND INDUSTRIAL SECTOR:
- Industries in rural areas, SEZs, EOUs, Industrial Estates/ Townships; ensuring workers stay within premises/ adjacent buildings and dedicated transport.
- Production Units requiring continous process.
- Mines and mineral production.
- Construction of roads, buildings, irrigation/ industrial projects in rural areas.
- Renewable energy projects.