3-year-old boy dies in apartment fire in Assam’s Silchar


Guwahati: In a tragic incident, a 3-year-old child lost his life in a devastating fire that broke out at a residential apartment in Assam Silchar town. A lady was also injured in the incident.

Fire fighters soon arrived at the spot and managed to bring the situation under control. However, the child could not be rescued.

According to witnesses, the woman is also battling for life with 90% burn injuries. It has been suspected that the fire broke out due to short circuit.